Developed and executed integrated campaign to reduce energy use in the municipal and residential sectors for a federal Recovery and Reinvestment Act grant. Efforts involved media relations, advertising, community outreach and social media. Nearly 2,000 residents pledged to make energy-saving lifestyle changes.
● Coordinated community outreach efforts including a minor league baseball game sponsorship, a
summer concert series sponsorship and participation in neighborhood association events.
● Developed and maintained an engaging social media presence for the campaign.
● Scripted and hosted monthly video segment that updated the community on energy
efficiency and sustainability effort progress. The segment ran on local television and on the
campaign's YouTube channel.
● Planned and executed advertising strategy: wrote copy for monthly print and radio
advertisements and assisted with production of television advertisements.
● Assisted with Cleaner Greener Lincoln's website redesign concept and new copy.